If there are a few phrases to describe you some of them would be socially awake, practical environmentalist, earth steward and global citizen.
But, if there is one word to describe how you feel about global warming it would be desperation.
Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you deeply care for our planet and that you want to step up to protect and nourish our one and only home.
But maybe you ….
- Feel overwhelmed by the complexity of global warming
- Have second guessed if your individual action makes a diff.
- Are paralyzed from taking action because the negative news around the environment is bearing you down
- Need to do more and do them now
- Feel isolated. You wish more people could relate to what you’re trying to do. (Your friends are supportive, but don’t quite “get it”).
No matter where you are in your environmental rescue journey, you want to take actions to have a BIGGER impact.
You want to live an environmentally sustainable lifestyle while having a truly abundant life.
You believe that your gig whether its work or your own business should have a triple P bottom line – Profit, People and Planet.
You recognize that NOW is the time to take concrete actions and that each minute that you take action takes us closer to having back a healthy and thriving environment.
And most of all, you want your children and your children’s children to know that you stepped UP your game in a time when the planet needs us the most and that you did your best to be part of the SOLUTION rather than a passive observer.
But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck.
Trust me my friend, I’ve totally been there.Now, around these parts, I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe that in your own unique way you have a BIG role to play in restoring and re-invigorating our planet.
- I believe that you will give a big fat YES to this gift in front of you in doing all that you can to restore our planet back into a healthy ecosystem.
- I believe that it is “Game On” for you instead of “Game Over” in this fight to provide our children the environment that they deserve.
- If I’m being honest, I also believe that warm dark chocolate mochas (ahem, in your own travel mug) and snuggling your furry friend can cure almost any bad day.
The gist is this: you’ve got a big role to do something important, such as changing mankind’s behavior for a healthier and better planet …and I’m here to help you do that like the friggin’ environmental rockstar you are.
Hello – My name is Raul Rivera and I am committed with taking action to inspire socially conscious individuals like you to create an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially just human presence on this planet. The planet desperately needs more of YOU right now.
How did this become my life?
Like most people, I was apathetic to what is happening to the world and our environment. After all I live a comfortable life, have a busy schedule with family, fitness and work, I recycle, pay my share of taxes ….
However there is no denying that the path we are on is not sustainable. Global warming is here and we are causing it. It is pretty evident that doing business, as usual, is not the way forward and that big and fundamental changes are needed if we want to leave at least a livable environment for the next generation.
I came out of my sheltered closet and chose to stop playing small. I decided to embrace LIFE. I ‘JUMPED’ into the cold water knowing that it will be challenging, will bring hardship and doubts,plenty of frustration. I accepted to honor the struggle and embrace the suck because the future of our planet is worth it.
Jumping off that bridge was petrifying. In the few seconds as I hurdled down towards the cold harbor water 65 feet below, I couldn’t feel more alive and realized that there is much SOO much more out there than my insecurities, fear and lack of confidence. The world needs us now more than ever.
Before I go, I want to invite you to join my email list community. By signing up, you’ll get access to my regular tips to creating an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just human presence in this planet AND living a truly abundant life!